At InteractiveTel, the engineering team plays an integral role in building, maintaining, and innovating the solutions that power our offering. We're looking for a candidate wanting to learn and grow into a capable and independent engineer.
InteractiveTel is a cutting-edge business intelligence company seeking to expand its development team in our Houston-based location.
Backend Developer candidates should be very fluent in C#, core design patterns, and best practices that have been honed over multiple development engagements.
- Knowledge in object-oriented development principles, client-server architecture, multi-tier application design and relational database principles required
- Knowledge of XML-based, REST/SOAP web services, component-based and multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency, communication and synchronization between processes
- Working knowledge of version control systems
- Experience in an Agile team environment Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and the core libraries
- Working experience with Azure Services Experience with Linux Languages / Frameworks:
C# SQL C/C+
- Python (desired, not required)
- Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio Azure Cloud Computing
- Plus: Collect data via FTP, HTTP, and APIs.
- Extract, transform, and load into data warehouse.
- Maintain existing code in C#.
- Automate computing tasks, such as simulation jobs that run on multiple machines over many hours.
- Maintain existing Powershell scripts
- Build/maintain server-based software components to enrich our platform and products
- Troubleshoot and improve existing infrastructure
- Monitor performance and execution of critical operations of our services
- $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
We offer a great healthcare package, vacation, corporate hunting lease, and a very rich company culture.