InteractiveTel is a cutting-edge business intelligence company seeking to expand its development team in our Houston-based location. Backend Developer candidates should be very fluent in C#, core design patterns, and best practices that have been honed over multiple development engagements.
At InteractiveTel, the engineering team plays an integral role in building, maintaining, and innovating the solutions that power our offering. We have a vibrant engineering team composed of brilliant and energetic individuals who help us move at a fast pace in our industry. A strong background in computer science and software engineering is essential for success in an engineering position at our organization. We’re looking for a candidate wanting to learn and grow into a capable and independent engineer. Our ideal candidate meets the following qualifications and applies an analytical mindset and great problem-solving skills to their work.
- Minimum of 1-year full-time software development experience Strong computer science base knowledge
- Strong algorithms and data structure knowledge
- Working knowledge of C# and Python
- Working knowledge of Git and general version control systems
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to iterate fast and to multitask when needed Strong knowledge with Unix based systems administration
- Strong Knowledge of Database Systems and SQL
- Support, build and implement engineering solutions
- Collaborate to complete engineering projects on time and within budget
- Support InteractiveTel’s infrastructure and systems
- Fix bugs and optimize existing products and services
- Develop new features and products
- Salary range: $60,000 – $70,000 / year